You are here

Frequently Asked Questions: City Administration

Address the Council at a public meeting.

All City Council meetings are open to the public and include time for public comment at the end of the agenda.  Those who wish to address the City Council at a public meeting are not required to contact the City or fill out a form prior to the meeting.

Please contact the City Administrator`s Office at (630) 377-4422 or by email at with questions about the City Council meetings.

Reserve a public meeting room at City Hall

To reserve a public meeting room at City Hall, contact the City Administrator's Office.

Please include the details in this form (date, time, which room, number of attendees, contact name and info.)

For general information about public meeting rooms, contact the City Administrator's Office:

City Administrator’s Office
2 E. Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
(630) 377-4422