CITY OF ST. CHARLES
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
FREDERICK NORRIS JR., CHAIRMAN
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
COUNCIL COMMITTEE ROOM
2 E. MAIN STREET, ST. CHARLES, IL 60174
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Presentation of minutes of the October 2nd, 2019 meeting
5. Landmark Applications
6. Certificate of Appropriateness (COA) applications
a. 225 W. Main St.
b. 106 S Riverside Ave
7. Grant Applications
8. Other Commission Business
9. Preliminary Reviews- Open forum for questions or presentation of preliminary concepts to the Commission for feedback
10. Additional Business and Observations from Commissioners or Staff
11. Meeting Announcements: Historic Preservation Commission meeting Wednesday, November 6th, 2019 at 7:00 P.M. in the Committee Room.
12. Public Comment
Any individual with a disability requesting a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in a public meeting should contact the ADA Coordinator, Jennifer McMahon, at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting. The ADA Coordinator can be reached in person at 2 East Main Street, St. Charles, IL, via telephone at (630) 377 4446 or 800 526 0844 (TDD), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every effort will be made to allow for meeting participation. Notices of this meeting were posted consistent with the requirements of 5 ILCS 120/1 et seq. (Open Meetings Act).