Wednesday, August 5, 2020 - Historic Preservation Commission Meeting Video/Teleconference
The City continues to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed following the Governor’s Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines. Up to 50 people may gather in one area at a time (as long as room capacity allows). All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and should maintain a 6 ft. distance from others at all times. The City will continue to make audio/video teleconferencing an option for easy public participation. Information on how to participate remotely is as follows:
To enable the use of Zoom for this meeting you will need one of the following:
- Internet connected Computer, tablet, or smartphone with a speaker and microphone (and optional camera) preloaded with the Zoom Meeting app (the Zoom Meeting app is available at https://zoom.us/download)
- To participate by audio only, you will simply need a phone.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/93516296910
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter the meeting ID 935 1629 6910 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
- Click the Start Video button to enable video.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Enter Meeting ID: 935 1629 6910 #
Enter Participant ID: #
Commenting During the Meeting
Callers will be in listen only mode until Vice-Chairman Smunt calls for Public Comment:
From your computer:
- Click the icon labeled “Participants” located at the bottom center of your screen. At the bottom of the window on the right side of the screen click the button labeled “Raise Hand”. Your digital hand is now raised indicating you would like to speak.
- Listen for your name or number to be called, click the Unmute button when prompted, and make your comment.
- Speak loud and clear.
From your phone:
- Enter *9 to raise your hand.
- Listen for the last digits of your phone number or name to be called, and make your comment.
- Speak loud and clear.
In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed, but due to capacity limitations, teleconferencing is encouraged. Attendees may be asked to wait in alternate room locations while other agenda items are being discussed.
|7-15-2020 Meeting Minutes||99.9 KB|
|Public Hearing/ Landmark: 1 S. 6th Ave.||7.42 MB|
|Public Hearing/Landmark: 505 S. 4th St.||19.3 MB|
|COA: 215 N. 3rd Ave.||1.07 MB|
|COA: 105 E. Main St.||5.54 MB|
|COA: 522 Oak St.||3.64 MB|
|COA: 113 N 2nd Ave. (Sign)||4.04 MB|
|COA: 113 N. 2nd Ave. (fence)||4.62 MB|
|COA: 307 Park Ave.||1.85 MB|