Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Historic Preservation Commission Meeting/Video Teleconference
The City continues to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed following the Governor’s Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines, Tier 2 Mitigation Plan. Up to 10 people may gather in one area at a time (as long as room capacity allows). All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and should maintain a 6 ft. distance from others at all times. The City will continue to make audio/video teleconferencing an option for easy public participation. Information on how to participate remotely is as follows:
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_C5rgT7EySLqXYVfpSgw--Q
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 939 3562 2011 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
- Register to join the meeting using the following link:https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_C5rgT7EySLqXYVfpSgw--Q
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 939 3562 2011
- Enter Participant ID: #
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting
To Have Your Comment Read during the Meeting
Public comments can be made via email and read at the Historic Preservation meeting. Please include Historic Preservation Meeting - Comment in the subject line of your email and send it to email@example.com before 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
There will be no in-person attendance at this meeting.