March 30, 2020, City Council Meeting Audio Teleconference
We continue to work to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. Therefore, the March 30 City Council Special Meeting will be conducted as an audio teleconference. Anyone who wishes to participate is invited to call in by phone to join the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting over the Phone
- Dial 408-418-9388. Alternate number if needed: 312-535-8110
- Enter the Access/Meeting Code 627 389 846 #, when prompted
- When asked for the Attendee Number, just press #
- Mute your phone to avoid sharing background noises
Commenting during the Meeting
- At appropriate times throughout the meeting, Mayor Rogina will ask for any comments.
- If you wish to comment:
- Unmute your phone
- State your name and wait to be recognized by Mayor Rogina.
- After the Mayor has acknowledged you, begin to speak clearly.
To send questions or comments prior to the meeting, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person attendance at the meeting is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. For those who do need to be at the meeting, due to the social distancing and minimum separation requirements ordered by the Governor, in-person attendees will be spread over several rooms, and participation will be via audio teleconferencing only.
|City Council Meeting Minutes 3-2-2020||308.84 KB|
|City Council Emergency Meeting Minutes 3-18-2020||277.92 KB|
|Expenditure Approval List 3-13-2020||112.11 KB|
|Treasurer's Report 1-31-2020||4.54 MB|
|IA - Resolution Excluding Emergency Responders from the FFCRA||73.18 KB|