Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - Plan Commission Meeting Video/Teleconference
The City continues to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed following the Governor’s Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines. Up to 25 people may gather in one area at a time (as long as room capacity allows). All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and should maintain a 6 ft. distance from others at all times. The City will continue to make audio/video teleconferencing an option for easy public participation. Information on how to participate remotely is as follows:
To enable the use of Zoom for this meeting you will need one of the following:
- Internet connected Computer, tablet, or smartphone with a speaker and microphone (and optional camera) preloaded with the Zoom Meeting app (the Zoom Meeting app is available at https://zoom.us/download)
- To participate by audio only, you will simply need a phone.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the link to register for the meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6VpdgM59QhGKTysDr5PkaA
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter the Webinar ID 981 0538 7073 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
- Register to join the meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6VpdgM59QhGKTysDr5PkaA
- Dial 312-626-6799.
- Enter Webinar ID: 981 0538 7073#
- Enter Participant ID: #
To Have Your Comment Read during the Meeting
Please email your comment before 4:00 pm on Wednesday, November 4, 2020, to email@example.com and it will be read during the meeting.
In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed, but due to capacity limitations, teleconferencing is availible for those who wish to listen in. Attendees may be asked to wait in alternate room locations while other agenda items are being discussed.