January 6, 2021
Historic Preservation Commission Meeting/Video Teleconference
The City continues to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed following the Governor’s Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines, Tier 3 Mitigation Plan. Up to 10 people may gather in one area at a time (as long as room capacity allows). All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and should maintain a 6 ft. distance from others at all times. The City will continue to make audio/video teleconferencing an option for easy public participation. Information on how to participate remotely is as follows:
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ahaDDbIRRQOC5gdhPn_AfQ
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 927 8315 1316 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
- Register to join the meeting using the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ahaDDbIRRQOC5gdhPn_AfQ
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 927 8315 1316
- Enter Participant ID: #
- Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting
In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed, but due to capacity limitations, teleconferencing is available for those who wish to listen in. Attendees may be asked to wait in alternate room locations while other agenda items are being discussed.
All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and when 6 ft. distance from others cannot be maintained.
|12-16-20 Meeting minutes||88.25 KB|
|COA: 121 S. 6th St.||2.19 MB|
|COA: 1 E Main St.||2.85 MB|
|Other Commission Business: 1 E Main St. Architectural Survey||181.4 KB|