Planning and Development Committee Meeting/Video Teleconference
The City of St. Charles, in accordance with the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance and recommendations by county and state public health agencies, beginning Aug. 2, 2021, the City of St. Charles requests every person, including fully vaccinated individuals, to wear a mask inside City buildings, including at all public meetings.
The City of St. Charles will continue to make video teleconferencing via Zoom an option for public meetings.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
Click the following link to register for the meeting:
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 841 9556 5900 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
- Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Register to join the meeting using the following link:
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 841 9556 5900
- Enter Participant ID: #
To Have Your Comment Read during the Meeting
Public comments can be made via email and read at the meeting. Please include Comment for Planning and Development Committee Meeting in the subject line of your email and send your name, the item number and your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 pm on Monday, December 13, 2021.