Thursday, April 8, 2021
Housing Commission Meeting/Video Teleconference
The City continues to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed following the Governor’s Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines. Up to 50 people may gather in one area at a time (as long as room capacity allows). All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and should maintain a 6 ft. distance from others at all times. The City will continue to make audio/video teleconferencing an option for easy public participation. Information on how to participate remotely is as follows:
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eOs2MrWfT3adqE6luYFvbQ
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 923 2019 8687 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
- Register to join the meeting using the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eOs2MrWfT3adqE6luYFvbQ
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 923 2019 8687
- Enter Participant ID: #
To Have Your Comment Read during the Meeting
Public comments can be made via email and read at the meeting. Please include Housing Commission Meeting- Comment in the subject line of your email and send it to email@example.com before 4:00 pm on Thursday, April 8, 2021.
In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed, but due to capacity limitations, teleconferencing is available for those who wish to listen in.
All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and when 6 ft. distance from others cannot be maintained.
|Minutes from 12-10-20||133.65 KB|