July 20, 2021
Plan Commission Meeting
The City of St. Charles has lifted capacity restrictions following the State of Illinois reopening fully under Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois Plan. In accordance with CDC Guidelines, masks are not required for fully vaccinated visitors, and the CDC recommends unvaccinated individuals wear a mask and maintain a 6-ft social distance.
The City of St. Charles will continue to make video teleconferencing via Zoom an option for public meetings.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_02mg3l4zQF-8X3t1UiRmbQ
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 812 7735 9471 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Register to join the meeting using the following link:https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_02mg3l4zQF-8X3t1UiRmbQ
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 812 7735 9471
- Enter Participant ID: #
To Have Your Comment Read during the Meeting
Public comments can be made via email and read at the meeting. Please include Comment for Plan Commission Meeting in the subject line of your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4:00 pm on Tuessday, July 20, 2021.
|Minutes from 6-22-21||325.52 KB|
|River East Apartments Concept Plan (Additional letters added 7/20/21)||10.53 MB|
|Dean Street Mixed-Use Concept Plan||8.38 MB|
|First Street Redevelopment PUD Amendment- Alter Brewing Signage||22.98 MB|
|Weekly Development Report||214.01 KB|