Wedneasday, June 16, 2021
Historic Preservation Commission Meeting/Video Teleconference
The City continues to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed. All fully vaccinated visitors are not required to wear mask. Visitors who are not vaccinated, or are only partially vaccinated are still encouraged to wear a mask when entering the building and should maintain a 6 ft. distance from others at all times. The City will continue to make audio/video teleconferencing an option for easy public participation. Information on how to participate remotely is as follows:
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qMjNe8QZQVyPFFTcZODYig
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 975 6372 3023 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Register to join the meeting using the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qMjNe8QZQVyPFFTcZODYig
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 975 6372 3023
- Enter Participant ID: #
To Have Your Comment Read during the Meeting
Public comments can be made via email and read at the meeting. Please include Comment for the Historic Preservation Commission Meeting in the subject line of your email and send it to email@example.com before 4:00 pm on Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
|5-19-21 Meeting Minutes||89.97 KB|
|COA: 204 W Main St. (Patio)||3.98 MB|
|COA: 204 W. Main St. (Doors)||2.55 MB|
|COA: 219 W Main St.||1.14 MB|
|COA: 100 W Main St.||1.8 MB|
|COA: 115 N 6th St.||4.51 MB|
|Other Commission Business: Surveys for Approval||12.51 MB|
|Other Commission Business: Surveys for Review||6.9 MB|