April 5, 2022
Plan Commission Meeting
The City of St. Charles will continue to make video teleconferencing via Zoom an option for public meetings.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8YJUMRDhQJyCwUJXGYxZuQ
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 978 6306 6921 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
- Register to join the meeting using the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8YJUMRDhQJyCwUJXGYxZuQ
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 978 6306 6921
- Enter Participant ID: #
Submit Your Comment
Public comments can be made via email and will be entered into the record at the meeting. Please send your email to email@example.com no later than 3:00 pm on April 5, 2022, with the subject title of Comment for Plan Commission Meeting.
|Minutes from 3-22-22||472.74 KB|
|Charlestowne Lakes - Staff Report & Applications||1.77 MB|
|Charlestowne Lakes - Plans||26.14 MB|
|Charlestowne Lakes - Traffic Study||12.93 MB|
|Charlestowne Lakes - Public Comment Correspondence||124.47 KB|
|Springs at St. Charles - Staff Report & Applications||2.15 MB|
|Springs at St. Charles - Plans||43.65 MB|
|Springs at St. Charles - Traffic Study||3.59 MB|
|Springs at St. Charles - Public Comment Correspondence||240.03 KB|
|Weekly Dev. Report 4-1-22||248.74 KB|