Planning and Development Committee Meeting
The City of St. Charles will continue to make video teleconferencing via Zoom an option for public meetings.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
Click the following link to register for the meeting:
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 920 4115 6351 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
- Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Register to join the meeting using the following link:
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 920 4115 6351
- Enter Participant ID: #
Public comments can be made via email and will be entered into the record at the meeting. Please send your email to email@example.com no later than 3:00 pm on March 13, 2023 with the subject title of Comment for P&D Committee Meeting.
|4a. First Street Plaza Phase 2 Packet||1.08 MB|
|4b. Temporary Walnut Ave. Closure||5.85 MB|
|4c. Temporary License Agreement - Flagship||6.05 MB|
|4d. Temporary License Agreement - Pollyanna||5.95 MB|
|4e. Amendment to Parking Easement||6.96 MB|
|4f. Charlestowne Lakes PUD Amendment||36.13 MB|
|4g. McGrath Business Center PUD Kia||35.15 MB|