You are here

Other City Services

Questions and requests regarding other City services

Have a document notarized at City Hall.

The City has several notaries available to notarize documents during regular business hours. There is no cost. Just bring the document, completely filled out but not signed, to the reception area. Questions may be submitted using this email form.

Request to clear an obstructed creek.

You can report an obstruction in a waterway within City limits by calling (630)377-4405 during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by submitting a Customer Service Request form.