You are here

I want to apply for a permit to put a business sign in a public right-of-way.

A permit is required to place a business sign on a public sidewalk or right-of-way. Please go to the Forms, Permits and Records page of the City website and download a copy of the Annual Sidewalk Cafe & Sidewalk Signs form.

The regulations for this permit are covered in Title 12, chapter 12.04.104 of the City Codebook.

Please include the address and/or name of business.

updated Jan 18, 2017