You are here

Street/Sidewalk Maintenance and Reconstruction

Driveway Aprons & Service Walks

My driveway apron and service walk have deteriorated, will the City replace these areas?

The City will replace a driveway apron or service walk if the City damages them during curb or sidewalk replacement. Otherwise, homeowners should repair and/or replace them as needed.

The City is not responsible for repairing residential driveway aprons. If you have any questions, please call (630) 377-4405.

Potholes - Repair

How do I report or request repair of a pothole?

Please contact the Public Works Office directly at (630) 377-4405 or submit a Customer Service Request online.

Please indicate the street name and general location of where the pothole is located.

Questions on or report mud on streets.

If you would like to report mud left behind from City or construction vehicles, please contact the Public Works office at (630) 377-4405 during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

This would include mud deposited from vehicles on a construction site within the City limits.

Report street flooding problems.

Please call (630)443-3681 in an emergency for immediate Public Works assistance.

If this is a life threatening situation call 911 to dispatch emergency services personnel. Please provide the location of the flooding.