You are here

News & Events

Main Street Among Road Closures for the St. Charles Memorial Day Parade, May 28

The 2018 Memorial Day Parade will be held Monday May 28, 2018 at 10 a.m.  The Parade begins at 6th and W. Main Street.  It then travels east to Riverside Avenue where it turns left (north) and will continue to the Freedom Walk north of the Police Department where a formal ceremony will be held.

Randall Road Resurfacing Project

Kane County DOT Improvements to Randall Road Begin May 21

The Kane County Department of Transportation has several resurfacing projects planned throughout the county in 2018. In St.

First Street Project

One Lane of Illinois Street to Close for First Street Construction
Work on Streetscape Additions set to Begin

The City of St. Charles is closing the north lane of the Illinois Street bridge as construction begins on streetscape improvements adjacent to the building under construction at the corner of Illinois Street and the Fox River.

Coming up

Concerts in the Park

05/31/2018 - 7:00pm to 08/16/2018 - 7:00pm
Festivals and Special Events