With the onset of spring, the City of St. Charles is resuming regular yard waste pickup and brush collection. Yard waste pickup starts April 2 and 3 on normal refuse pickup days. The first brush collection dates are April 16 for the East Side and April 23 for the West Side. The complete schedule is below:
|East Side of River||West Side of River|
|April 16||April 23|
|May 14||May 21|
|June 18||June 25|
|July 16||July 23|
|August 20||August 27|
|September 17||September 24|
|October 15||October 22|
|November 19||November 26|
Brush Collection Reminders
- Brush should be put out before 7am on Monday of the scheduled pick up. Please note, it can take the entire week for pick up to be completed.
- With cut ends facing the street, branches must be at least 3 feet in length and less than 12 inches in diameter.
- Do not tie bundles of brush with rope or wire and do not pile higher than 4 feet
- Branches must be put on the parkway, in front of your house or along the frontage where refuse/recycling is collected.
- Please make every attempt not to park in front of the piles; crews will be unable to pick up the brush.
- For more information visit the City’s website at www.stcharlesil.gov
Yard waste collection will resume April 2-3 on your regular refuse days.
With the onset of spring, the City will resume street sweeping.