We’re introducing an easier way to pay your utility bill. The City is partnering with Paymentus payment solutions to launch a new online utility payment system.
The new system will be easier to use, can accept payments from multiple electronic devices and offers more payment options–with no transaction fees.
- Pay online, by phone or with autopay.
- Pay by text or email pdf.
- Use credit/debit cards or eCheck
- “Pay Now” option–no online profile needed.
- Automated phone payment with 24/7 payment and account information.
- Create an online profile to view and pay multiple accounts at once, or review usage data, online payment history and billing statements.
- Save payment information for quick transactions.
- Sign up for paperless billing and email reminders.
For more information, visit the Utility Payment page of our website or watch for a Frequently Asked Questions section. Also, if you need your current payment history, print it out now or contact Utility Billing at 630.377.4426.