The City of St. Charles has launched a new utility bill payment system that makes it easier for customers to pay their City utility bills online. Powered by Paymentus, the new system is user-friendly, can accept payments from multiple electronic devices, and offers more payment options—with no transaction fees.
“We’re excited to launch this new payment system for our utility customers,” said Senior Systems Analyst Penny Lancor. “The new system is easier for our customers to use and is another example of the City of St. Charles embracing egovernment tools to help us operate more efficiently and environmentally friendly.”
More Convenient Ways to Pay
- Pay online: www.stcharlesil.gov/utility-billing
- Pay by phone 24/7: 844-443-9794
- Set up automatic payments
- Pay with credit/debit cards or echeck, with no transaction fees.
- “Pay Now” option for quick payment—no online profile needed
- Electronic wallet saves payment information for quick transactions.
- Paperless billing and email notifications available.
More information and FAQs are at www.stcharlesil.gov/utility-billing or contact the Utility Billing office at 630.377.4426.