East Side of River
West Side of River
|April 15||April 22|
|May 20||May 28|
|June 17||June 24|
|July 15||July 22|
|August 19||August 26|
|September 16||September 23|
|October 21||October 28|
|November 18||November 25|
Brush Collection Reminders:
- Brush should be put out before 7am on Monday of the scheduled pick up week.
- Cut ends facing the street, branches must be at least 3 feet in length and less than 12 inches in diameter.
- Do not tie bundles of brush with rope or wire and do not pile higher than 4 feet
- Branches must be put on the parkway, in front of your house or along the frontage where refuse/recycling is collected.
- Please make every attempt not to park in front of the piles; crews will be unable to pick up the brush.
- For more information visit the City’s website at www.stcharlesil.gov
- Yard waste is collected on regular refuse days