1. The roofing is nearly complete, with only a few small sections of the east and west sides still needing work.
2. The men's locker room on the west side of the second floor is "rocked" (drywall) with spray insulation complete.
3. The south side of the first floor-east is ready for next week's concrete pour.
4. The second floor east side is in the midst of in wall MEPs being installed and inspected.
5. The above image is of the Roof Top Unit curbs that are covered to protect the inside of the building from weather. The units themselves are scheduled to be placed by crane in the next couple of weeks.