If you have been financially impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are struggling to pay your utility bill, following is information that could assist you.
What the City is Doing
- We are not assessing late fees at this time
- We have temporarily suspended disconnecting electric service.
- We will allow residents additional time to pay their bills once this crisis has stabilized.
- Contact our Utility Billing office (630.377.4426) to set up partial payments
Other Agencies may be able to Help
We strongly encourage residents to keep utility bills current. The following agencies may be able to provide energy payment assistance:
- Salvation Army: 630.377.2769
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program: 847.697.4400
- Kane County 211: 888.865.9903
For more information, contact Utility Billing at 630.377.4426 or firstname.lastname@example.org