If you have a past due bill:
- The City will be resuming terminations for non-payment of utility bills in August and September.
- Notices have been sent reflecting your past due balance and alerting you that disconnections would begin in August.
- If you have questions or concerns about your utility bill or if you need to make payment arrangements, please contact the Utility Billing Division at 630-377-4426.
Agencies that may be able to Help
The following agencies may be able to provide energy payment assistance:
- Salvation Army: 630.377.2769
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program: 847.697.4400
- Kane County 211: 888.865.9903
For more information, contact Utility Billing at 630.377.4426 or email@example.com