A payment plan is available to help residents struggling to get their utility payments up-to-date in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. We strongly urge you to contact our Utility Billing office at 630.377.4426 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up.
Current charges plus a portion of your past due balance may be paid on your due date monthly.
Late Payment Fees
Late fees will apply to current charges only starting January 1, 2021.
- All disconnections for non-payment are suspended until March 31, 2021.
- Any customer with a past-due balance who does not sign up for the payment plan by Dec. 1, 2020, is subject to service disconnection after March 31, 2021.
- Any customer who is late with the payment plan amount or current charges, is subject to service disconnection after March 31, 2021.
All deposit requests and late payments that count toward deposits are suspended until May 1, 2021.
Agencies that may be able to Help
The following agencies may be able to provide energy payment assistance:
- Salvation Army: 630.377.2769
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program: 847.697.4400
- Kane County 211: 888.865.9903