You are here

Permits Needed for Work in Floodplain

All development within the 100-year floodplain (not just construction of buildings, but filling, excavation, fences, etc.) requires a permit. Applications must be made prior to doing any work in a floodplain. For more information or to report illegal development activities, contact the Public Works Engineering Division at 630-377-4486.

updated Feb 26, 2021