The following is the anticipated schedule for the remaining project work:
Week of October 11th
• Existing concrete driveway apron removals (starting Wednesday). Residents will receive a knock on their door prior to their apron being removed. Temporary stone will be installed on the same day as removal (restoring access).
• Remaining new water services between Ash and Elm (Thursday)
• Curb and sidewalk removals.
Week of October 18th
• Water main connection at Ash and Roosevelt (Monday). The south end of Ash street at Roosevelt will be closed to traffic.
• New concrete installation for aprons, curb, and sidewalk. Residents will receive a hand delivered notification with detailed information prior to the work being performed.
Week of October 25th
• Asphalt driveway apron removal and replacement
• Roadway asphalt removal and replacement. Residents will receive a hand delivered notification with detailed information prior to the work being performed.
Please note the restoration schedule is forthcoming and the project shall be completed no later than November 19, 2021. As with all construction projects of this nature, schedules are weather dependent. We will do our best to notify you of any schedule changes due to inclement weather. If you have any questions, please call Todd Wells with Engineering Enterprises, Inc. at 773-454-4214 or City Department of Public Works at 630-377-4405.