Just after 9:00 a.m. this morning, the FBI responded to a bank robbery at a BMO Harris Bank located 300 S. Randall Rd, St. Charles, IL. Details from the FBI:
- Method: A note was presented demanding funds.
- Weapons: 2 handguns and a long gun were shown.
- 3 Suspects:
- Black male, approx. 5’6” to 5’10”, thin to medium build, wearing all black. Observed with a light blue garbage bag and black handgun.
- Light complexioned Black or Hispanic male, approx. 5’6” to 5’8, medium build, wearing gray pants, a gray hooded sweatshirt, and a black jacket. Observed with a black handgun.
- Light complexioned Black or Hispanic male, approx. 6’1”, medium build, wearing black pants with white on the side and a black hooded sweatshirt. Observed with a lime green and black bag and a long gun.
- Current status: At large.
The public can report tips via 312-421-6700 or tips.fbi.gov. The St. Charles Police Department responded to the initial 911 call and is assisting the FBI with this investigation.