You are here
Main Street Bridge Construction
The Illinois Department of Transportation will be completing bridge repairs on the Main Street Bridge over the Fox River this summer. Long term lane closures will be in place for the duration of the project reducing to one lane in each direction. Please consider using an alternate Fox River Bridge Crossing such as Red Gate Road, Illinois Avenue or Prairie Street during this work.
- Project Phase: Construction
- Proposed Improvements: Protective coating on the sidewalks along with milling and overlaying the roadway.
- Contractor: MYS
- Construction Engineer: Chris Olson, Illinois Department of Transportation, IDOT Website - http://www.idot.illinois.gov/ OR http://www.idot.illinois.gov/about-idot/stay-connected/news-releases/Con...
- Estimated Timeline: Anticipated July 2018 – August 2018
- Project Locations: Main Street from 7th Avenue to 7th Street
- Road Closures: Long term lane closures will be in place for the duration of the project. Main Street will be reduced to one lane in each direction during this work. Please consider using an alternate Fox River Bridge Crossings such as Red Gate Road, Illinois Avenue or Prairie Street during this work.