Prairie and Riverside Guardrail Replacement
The City will be removing and replacing guardrail along Prairie Street west of the river and along Riverside Avenue at the east end of Prairie. See project details below and please check back for project updates as we progress through construction.
- Project Phase: Construction
- Proposed Improvements: This work generally includes guardrail removal, replacement and restoration
- Contractor: Northern Contracting
- Construction Engineer: Chris Gottlieb, P.E. Civil Engineer II
Phone number 630-377-4405
- Estimated Timeline: Anticipated July 2021 - October 2021
- Projected Locations: See attached location map for the locations of projects
- Road Closures: Short-term road closures may be required at intermittent times. No long term roads closures are anticipated.