The Kane County Department of Transportation has several resurfacing projects planned throughout the county in 2018. In St. Charles, improvements to Randall Road from IL Route 38 to Oak Street are included. Work is anticipated to start the week of May 21 and continue throughout the summer. Temporary lane closures are required for this work, with flaggers directing traffic.
You are here
Randall Road Resurfacing Project
Randall Road Resurfacing Starting Week of May 21
The Kane County Department of Transportation has several resurfacing projects planned throughout the county in 2018. Improvements to Randall Road from IL Route 38 to Oak Streets are included.
- Project Phase: Construction
- Proposed Improvements: The resurfacing process is part of the county's annual maintenance to increase the longevity of county roads. The program will consist of milling and resurfacing, asphalt patching, structure adjustments and curb and gutter replacement.
- Construction Engineer: Kane County Division of Transportation
41 W 011 Burlington Road
St. Charles, IL 60175
- Estimated Timeline: Work is planned to start the week of May 21 through the summer.
- Project Location: Randall Raod from IL Route 38 to Oak Street
- Road Closures: There will be temporary lane closures during this work with flaggers directing traffic.