Lakeshore provided everyone with a 65-gallon recycling cart. To request a different size, please contact Lakeshore Recycling at 630.581.8650 or StCharles@LRSrecycles.com.
The Same Services You’re Used To
- Your pick up day stays the same
- You will continue to receive refuse, recycling and yard waste collection services
- Recycling collection is free
- Monthly refuse carts are available in three sizes: 35-gallon, 65-gallon and 95-gallon
- If you use stickers or half-size bags, you can buy them at local retailers
- 65-gallon yard waste carts are available for monthly rental
- Bulk items under 50 lbs. require one sticker per item. White Goods (appliances) under 50 lbs. require one sticker per item
See detailed pricing information below.
New Services Available
- Free bagged leaf collection the entire month of December - this is in addition to regular City services
- Household Battery Recycling - Drop-off container at City of St. Charles Public Works, 1405 S. 7th Avenue, First Floor.
- Electronic Waste Collection
- TVs and monitors - 15 stickers per item
- E-waste (small box under 50lbs) - 5 stickers per bundle
- Single small e-waste item - 1 sticker per item
- Bundled yard waste collection—this service in addition to the City’s current brush and leaf collection programs.
More information about services and pricing is at www.lrsrecycles.com/stcharles.