Lakeshore is providing everyone with a 65-gallon recycling cart. To request a different size, please contact Lakeshore Recycling at 630.581.8650 or StCharles@LRSrecycles.com.
Lakeshore also will provide the same size refuse cart you are using now. If you would like to change your existing cart size or begin using carts (vs. stickers), please contact Lakeshore Recycling at 630.581.8650 or StCharles@LRSrecycles.com
Yard Waste Carts
If you currently rent a yard waste cart, you will receive one from Lakeshore Recycling Systems.
Same Services And a Few More
Lakeshore will provide the same services you currently receive plus some added new ones, and at lower a cost.
The Same Services You’re Used To
- Your pick up day stays the same
- You will continue to receive refuse, recycling and yard waste collection services
- Recycling collection is free
- Monthly refuse carts are available in three sizes: 35-gallon, 65-gallon and 95-gallon
- If you use stickers or half-size bags, you can buy them at the same retailers
- 65-gallon yard waste carts are available for monthly rental
- Bulk items under 50 lbs. require one sticker per item
- White Goods (appliances) under 50 lbs. require one sticker per item
See detailed pricing information below.
New Services Available
- Free bagged leaf collection the entire month of December
- Household Battery Recycling - Drop-off container at City of St. Charles Public Works, 1405 S. 7th Avenue, First Floor.
- Electronic Waste Collection
- TVs and monitors - 15 stickers per item
- E-waste (small box under 50lbs) - 5 stickers per bundle
- Single small e-waste item - 1 sticker per item
- Bundled yard waste collection—this service in addition to the City’s current brush and leaf collection programs.
More information about services and pricing is at www.lrsrecycles.com/stcharles.