Who Do I Contact?

The City of St. Charles is committed to helping residents, businesses and local visitors resolve any of a number of issues that may arise.

  • In an emergency, call 911.
  • To request non-emergency services or report an issue, use our St. Charles Connect application
  • For Freedom of Information Requests, visit our FOIA Center
  • Visit the City Contacts Directory for addresses, phone numbers and contacts by topic.
  • For general inquiries, contact us by email using the form below.
Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.