City of St. Charles 2023-2027 Strategic Plan
The City of St. Charles 2023-2027 Strategic Plan serves as a road map, guiding decisions about the City’s future for the next five years. The Strategic Plan establishes the City’s new mission statement, vision statement, and guiding principles, which embodies the character of the community and the City as an organization. Read it here.
The plan identifies four strategic priorities:
- Balanced and Thoughtful Development
- Community Engagement
- Organizational Resiliency
- Financial Wellness
The plan incorporates input from:
- Interviews with key community stakeholders, elected officials, and City staff
- Feedback from attendees of three Community workshops
- Comments collected on the Strategic Plan Website
- Results from recent City studies
The City worked with Berry Dunn McNeil & Parker, LLC, to develop the Strategic Plan.