To provide exceptional customer service to residents, City departments, & other governmental entities through:
Providing timely information, billing and collections on utility accounts; procuring materials at the best possible cost; stocking needed items; maintaining acceptable inventory levels; monitoring financial activity; maintaining procedural controls; and ensuring fiscal responsibility.
Facts About the City of St. Charles
- City’s Population (2010 Census): 32,974
- Equalized Assessed Value: $1,349,266,988
(EAV – 2013 collected in 2014)
- EAV Rate: $0.904837
- The City of St. Charles does not require the following:
- Real Estate Transfer Tax
- Vehicle Stickers
- General Business Licenses (please see the Mayor’s
Web Site for more license info.)
- Annual Dog License Fees - please visit Kane County animal control for county license and fees.