Important Information (click to collapse)
It is the responsibility of the potential vendor/contractor to frequently check this website for any future addendums. Vendors/contractors will be required to submit all addendum acknowledgement forms with their submittals.
All Vendors/Contractors submitting bids or proposals shall be responsible for meeting all requirements as outlined in the instructions to bidders, which shall include all addendum acknowledgement forms.
- Forward submittals in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the bid number, the name of the bid, and the date and time of the scheduled opening to the location indicated within the instruction to bidders forms.
- Bid tabulations represent “as read” submittals at the time of the bid opening. They do not represent contract award.
The City of St. Charles does not maintain Plan Holder’s Lists or Bidders Lists.
The Illinois Prevailing Wage Act, 820 ILCS 130/1 requires that for certain public works projects, prevailing wage be paid. The Act also contains some administrative and record keeping requirements that the City and its contractors are required to follow. References can be made to the Illinois Department of Labor (IDOL) website: http://www.illinois.gov/idol/Pages/default.aspx .
- 2017 Prevailing Wage Rates - DuPage County
- 2017 Prevailing Wage Rates - Kane County
- St. Charles Prevailing Wage Ordinance
The Purchasing Division can be reached by calling (630) 762-6936 and via e-mail to email@example.com. All questions specific to requests for bids and proposals must be submitted via e-mail. No questions will be accepted specific to any bid or proposal within five days of the scheduled bid opening.
Bid tabulations will be posted on this website within 48 hours of the bid opening.