Please practice social distancing while attending this meeting.
If social distancing is not possible please wear a mask.
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Joint Review Board Annual Meeting/Video Teleconference
The City continues to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed following the Governor’s Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines. Up to 25 people may gather in one area at a time (as long as room capacity allows). All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and should maintain a 6 ft. distance from others at all times. The City will continue to make audio/video teleconferencing an option for easy public participation. Information on how to participate remotely is as follows:
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 974 4525 7725 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Attendees will be in listen only mode during the meeting
In-person attendance at the meeting is allowed, but due to capacity limitations, teleconferencing is available for those who wish to listen in. Attendees may be asked to wait in alternate room locations while other agenda items are being discussed.
All visitors must wear a mask when entering the building and when 6 ft. distance from others cannot be maintained.