You are here

Property Maintenance

Drainage Issues

To have someone contact you about a problem you're experiencing with drainage issues, create a Support Request.

Maintenance issue with property maintained by the city

To report a maintenance issue with property (buildings or public areas) maintained by the city, please create a Support Request. In your request, describe the location of the property and include as much information as possible about the problem/issue.