Vaccine Distribution is Underway
Kane County currently is in Phase 1b of vaccine distribution. Sign up here for vaccine notification updates from the Kane County Health Department.
Governor Announces Tier 2 COVID-19 Restrictions for Region 8 (Kane & DuPage Counties) Effective Jan. 18, 2021
Illinois Moved into Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan on June 26, 2020. Access the guidelines here.
On May 5, 2020, Gov. Pritzker outlined the State of Illinois plan to reopen. Read it here.
- 2450 N. Farnsworth Ave. in Aurora, less than half a mile from the Chicago Premium Outlets.
How Does this Apply to St. Charles?
- All residents should follow the guidelines in the Governor’s Restore Illinois Plan.
- Residents should continue to practice 6 ft. social distancing, wear a mask in public, and wash hands frequently to help slow virus transmission. More information about preventing the spread of COVID-19 and the symptoms to watch for is at cdc.gov.
- Do not hoard groceries and supplies.
- The City of St. Charles will continue to provide essential services.
- Inform 911 dispatchers of all symptoms you are having so first responders are prepared when arriving on scene.
State of Illinois
- Coronavirus.illinois.gov provides updates, orders, FAQs, and more information for residents and businesses.
- Restore Illinois Plan
- Business Interruption Grants Program (BIG)
- Send questions, comments, recommendations regarding the state’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak to the Governor's Office at Gov.COVID19stakeholder@illinois.gov
- For health-related questions about COVID-19, call the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) coronavirus Hotline 1.800.889.3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register and receive current information COVID-19 and updates from IDPH by texting COVID to 312-500-3836.
- To make PPE donations, email IDPH at email@example.com
Public Health & Safety Agencies
Visit these agencies' websites for information about coronavirus prevention, symptoms, outbreak trends, and the federal response.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Illinois Department of Public Health Coronavirus Updates
- Kane County Health Department
Food Delivery for Seniors
- Meals on Wheels (Senior Services Associates) at 630.879.4035
- Local Salvation Army Drive Up Food Pantry 630.377.2769
- Northern Illinois Foodbank 630.443.6916
Other Community Organizations
Help for Small Businesses
These organizations have information and resources for small businesses:
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- St. Charles Business Alliance
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity Business Interruption Grants (BIG) program
- The City'sThink St. Charles Economic Development site.
Restaurants & Bars
Below are options for take out and delivery at local restaurants: