Masks No Longer Required in City Buildings or at Public Meetings
Effective Feb. 28, 2022, the State of Illinois no longer requires masks to be worn indoors.
Visit KANEVAX.ORG to schedule an appointment at a vaccination site in Kane County, or call 855-4-KANEVAX (855.452.6382).
For more information about the vaccine, visit these health department websites:
Kane County Health Department Website
Illinois Department of Public Health Website
What are the Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
What to Do if You are Not Feeling Well
How to Protect Yourself and Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
Kane County COVID-19 Statistics
State of Illinois
- Coronavirus.illinois.gov provides updates, orders, FAQs, and more information for residents and businesses.
- Restore Illinois Plan
- Business Interruption Grants Program (BIG)
- Send questions, comments, recommendations regarding the state’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak to the Governor's Office at Gov.COVID19stakeholder@illinois.gov
- For health-related questions about COVID-19, call the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) coronavirus Hotline 1.800.889.3931 or email email@example.com
- Register and receive current information COVID-19 and updates from IDPH by texting COVID to 312-500-3836.
- To make PPE donations, email IDPH at firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Health & Safety Agencies
Visit these agencies' websites for information about coronavirus prevention, symptoms, outbreak trends, and the federal response.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Kane County Health Department
Food Delivery for Seniors
- Meals on Wheels (Senior Services Associates) at 630.879.4035
- Local Salvation Army Drive Up Food Pantry 630.377.2769
- Northern Illinois Foodbank 630.443.6916