Vaccine Distribution is Underway
All Illinoisans 16 years of age and older are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Visit KANEVAX.ORG to schedule an appointment at one of 3 mass vaccination sites in Kane County, or call 855-4-KANEVAX (855.452.6382).
For more information about the vaccine, visit these health department websites:
Governor Announces Illinois is in the "Bridge to Phase 5" Mitigation Plan Effective March 19, 2021. Click for details.
On May 5, 2020, Gov. Pritzker outlined the State of Illinois plan to reopen. Read it here.
- 2450 N. Farnsworth Ave. in Aurora, less than half a mile from the Chicago Premium Outlets.
How Does this Apply to St. Charles?
- All residents should follow the guidelines in the Governor’s Restore Illinois Plan.
- Residents should continue to practice 6 ft. social distancing, wear a mask in public, and wash hands frequently to help slow virus transmission. More information about preventing the spread of COVID-19 and the symptoms to watch for is at cdc.gov.
- Do not hoard groceries and supplies.
- The City of St. Charles will continue to provide essential services.
- Inform 911 dispatchers of all symptoms you are having so first responders are prepared when arriving on scene.
State of Illinois
- Coronavirus.illinois.gov provides updates, orders, FAQs, and more information for residents and businesses.
- Restore Illinois Plan
- Business Interruption Grants Program (BIG)
- Send questions, comments, recommendations regarding the state’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak to the Governor's Office at Gov.COVID19stakeholder@illinois.gov
- For health-related questions about COVID-19, call the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) coronavirus Hotline 1.800.889.3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register and receive current information COVID-19 and updates from IDPH by texting COVID to 312-500-3836.
- To make PPE donations, email IDPH at email@example.com
Public Health & Safety Agencies
Visit these agencies' websites for information about coronavirus prevention, symptoms, outbreak trends, and the federal response.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Illinois Department of Public Health Coronavirus Updates
- Kane County Health Department
Food Delivery for Seniors
- Meals on Wheels (Senior Services Associates) at 630.879.4035
- Local Salvation Army Drive Up Food Pantry 630.377.2769
- Northern Illinois Foodbank 630.443.6916
Other Community Organizations
Help for Small Businesses
These organizations have information and resources for small businesses:
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- St. Charles Business Alliance
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity Business Interruption Grants (BIG) program
- The City'sThink St. Charles Economic Development site.
Restaurants & Bars
Below are options for take out and delivery at local restaurants: