Planning and Development Committee Meeting/Video Teleconference
The City of St. Charles will continue to make video teleconferencing via Zoom an option for public meetings.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
Click the following link to register for the meeting:
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 930 2654 8737 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
- Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Register to join the meeting using the following link:
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 930 2654 8737
- Enter Participant ID: #
Public comments can be made via email and will be entered into the record at the meeting. Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 p.m. on Monday, April 11, 2022, with a subject title of Comment for Planning & Development Committee meeting.
|4a. Meijer - Tesla Minor Change||8.84 MB|
|4b. Facade Grant - 323 Illinois Street||3.43 MB|
|4c. 1023 W Main Street||21.83 MB|
|4d. The Burn Effect||2.2 MB|
|4e. Pollyanna License Agreement||5.83 MB|
|4f. Flagship License Agreement||5.98 MB|
|4g-1. Charlestowne Lakes - Staff Materials & Applications||2.09 MB|
|4g-2. Charlestowne Lakes - Plans||26.14 MB|
|4g-3. Charlestowne Lakes - Traffic Study Materials||12.93 MB|
|4g-4. Charlestowne Lakes - Public Comment||290.12 KB|
|4h-1. - Springs - Staff Materials & Applications||3.46 MB|
|4h-2. Springs - Plans||43.65 MB|
|4h-3. Springs - Traffic Study Materials||3.59 MB|
|4h-4. Springs - Public Comment||654.45 KB|
|4i. Ward Remap||12.18 MB|