You are here

Business Planning Resources

Where can a find a list of existing businesses?

This information can be found on our Economic Development web page. You can use this page to search through our business database, or browse using the links below. If you don't see your business listed here or would like to have a link to your web site contact the Economic Development Department at (630) 443-4093.

PLEASE NOTE- This data is compiled and verified regularly, although it is subject to change at the owner's discretion. The City gives no guarantee or certification as to the accuracy of the information provided.

List/update your business information on this site

Where can I get assistance with restitution for bad checks?

The Kane County State’s Attorney has implemented a Bad Check Restitution Program to assist local merchants and citizens with bad check losses under $5,000. This program is designed to obtain full restitution for the victims without adding to the financial burden of the criminal justice system. Checks ineligible for the Kane County State's Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program may be pursued via small claims court or by a private collection agency. The Victim Hotline is 1-877-841-4266 or call Check Writers at