You are here

Report a Water Main Break

To report a water main break, please call the main Public Works Department number, 630-377-4405.

If it's after hours, you will be prompted to leave a voice message in the appropriate mailbox. Include your phone number and address and the Public Works staff member on call will get back to you.

In an emergency, please call 911 immediately.

Also, please be reminded that St. Charles Connect is not monitored after hours and should not be used to report an emergency situation.

updated Jul 06, 2017