You are here

Streetlights - damaged or broken

To report a streetlight is damaged, a bulb is burned out or flickering or does not cycle properly.

Residents can call the Electric Office at (630) 377-4407 during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday to report inoperable streetlights, or create a Support Request to report the streetlight. Streetlights are normally repaired on Fridays.

updated Apr 02, 2013