You are here

Who Do I submit My Appeal To?

All appeals must be made in writing to:

City of St. Charles
Attn: Karen R. Young, P.E., CFM
Assistant Director of Public Works – Engineering
Two East Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
Or Via email to

As required by FEMA, the City of St. Charles will be collecting all appeals and submitting the information as appropriate to FEMA as part of one larger package.

updated Oct 05, 2017