Please reference the attached project map for specific location updates:
The work completed for the week ending November 21, 2015 included:
- North Section - All work was completed in this section this week!
- Middle Section – Water services were installed on Allen Lane and N. 5th Avenue. Restoration work began, patching and curb work continued.
- South Section – Water testing on N. 5th Avenue new main. Water services were installed on Iroquois Avenue. Restoration work began.
Scheduled work for the week ending November 28, 2015 will include:
- North Section - Complete.
- Middle Section – Watermain connection at Marion Avenue and disconnection from old watermain. Restoration work to be finalized. Anticipated roadway patching and resurfacing of Allen Lane and roadway resurfacing of N. 5th Avenue.
- South Section – Installation of water services on N. 5th Avenue. Contractor will provide notifications to the residents on N. 5th Avenue who will be impacted by the water service connections or who will have restricted access to their driveways during this work 48 hours in advance. The connection of the new water service will require a temporary interruption of water service, which will be explained in the door tags placed at each property. Watermain connection at North Avenue and disconnection from old watermain. Restoration work to be finalized. Anticipated roadway patching and resurfacing of Iroquois Avenue and roadway resurfacing of N. 5th Avenue.
All work schedules are weather dependent. Daily lane closures should be expected on IL Route 25, Allen Lane and Iroquois Avenue for the above work this week.