You are here

Streetlight Out? Report It Online

If you notice a streetlight (not traffic signal) is out, flickering or needs repair, you can notify us with the online service form. Fill it out and include your contact information so we can contact you if more information is needed. Streetlights are generally repaired on Fridays. Call the Public Works office at 630.377.4405 for more information or assistance in reporting a streetlight issue. Thanks for your help!

updated Jan 05, 2018