Requests due April 19, 2023
The St. Charles Visitors Cultural Commission is soliciting requests for funding from organizations that support and promote tourism, culture, history, and the arts in St. Charles. The following eligibility guidelines will be used to determine which organizations will be recommended for funding. Organizations must:
- Be based in St. Charles
- Be certified by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 not-for-profit corporation
- Be in operation for a minimum of two years
- Provide the most recently completed annual report and the current budget, outlining anticipated programs and expenditures
- Provide IRS Form 990
- Provide a narrative showing how the organization's mission aligns with the Visitors Cultural Commission mission to support and promote tourism, culture, history, and the arts in St. Charles
- Complete a funding request application form. Get the form at https://bit.ly/VCC23-24App
- Provide amount requested to be funded along with detailed list of use of funds
Requests are due in the Finance Department at City Hall by Wednesday, April 19, 2023, before 4:00 p.m. NOTE: We can accept applications as a single PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via US mail to: St. Charles Visitors Cultural Commission, Attn: Finance Department, 2 East Main Street, St. Charles, IL 60174.
For more information, contact Carylie Forte at 630-377-4987.