Planning and Development Committee Meeting/Video Teleconference
The City of St. Charles will continue to make video teleconferencing via Zoom an option for public meetings.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
Click the following link to register for the meeting:
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 823 7963 4618 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
- Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Register to join the meeting using the following link:
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 823 7963 4618
- Enter Participant ID: #
Public comments can be made via email and will be entered into the record of the meeting. Please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than on , with Comment for P&D Committee Meeting
|4a. IHO Fee 2022||412.1 KB|
|4b. Facade Program Amendments||3.69 MB|
|4c. Facade Grant - 214 Chestnut Ave.||1.72 MB|
|4d. Sidewalk Cafes - First Street Plaza||1.12 MB|
|4e. 15 S. 3rd Street Map Amendement||1.8 MB|
|4f. Special Use - Corporate Reserve PUD Sign||2.3 MB|
|4g. Pheasant Run Inducement Resolution||2.44 MB|
|4h. Pheasant Run - Kane McKenna Contract||3.68 MB|
|4i. BEMA 3620 Ohio Ave. Land Bank Parking||713.43 KB|
|4j. Prairie Centre 5th Resub Final Plat||2.89 MB|
|4k. Building Permit Fee||278.32 KB|
|4l. First Street Building 8 RDA Update||9.15 MB|