February 8, 2022
Plan Commission Meeting
The City of St. Charles, in accordance with the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance and recommendations by county and state public health agencies, beginning Aug. 2, 2021, the City of St. Charles requests every person, including fully vaccinated individuals, to wear a mask inside City buildings, including at all public meetings.
The City of St. Charles will continue to make video teleconferencing via Zoom an option for public meetings.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fzAotuXNQhunlhXCYWUFyw
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 831 8277 1624 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
- Register to join the meeting using the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fzAotuXNQhunlhXCYWUFyw
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 831 8277 1624
- Enter Participant ID: #
Submit Your Comment
Public comments can be made via email and will be entered into the record of the meeting. Please sendyour message to email@example.com no later than 3:00 pm on February 8, 2022, with a subject of Comment for Plan Commission Meeting.