The April 15th, 2020, Historic Preservation Meeting will be an Audio/Visual Teleconference
We continue to work to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. Therefore, the April 15th Hisotric Preservation Commisson Meeting will be conducted as an audio/visual conference. Details about how to access the meeting are below.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the meeting link: https://cityofstcharles.my.webex.com/webappng/sites/cityofstcharles.my/meeting/download/2af713bd75d04ea49ad1ed53c2b84491?siteurl=cityofstcharles.my&MTID=mfda173fe3f7125c44524384fa2a7ce43
- Before clicking Join the Meeting, see in lower middle of the screen either “Call in” or “Use Computer for Audio”. The down arrow will allow you to change this setting, and the “Call in” option is strongly encouraged. This will prevent echo from your computer speakers. If you choose “Use Computer for Audio”, you must have headphones plugged into your computer, and not use your external speakers.
- After choosing your audio type i.e. “Call in”, click the green Join the Meeting button.
- Wait for the pop-up on your screen to provide dialing instructions.
- Dial 408-418-9388.
- Enter the Access/Meeting Code 624 573 026 #, when prompted
- When asked for the Meeting Password, enter 37589686 #
- Mute your phone to avoid sharing background noises