Planning and Development Committee Meeting
The City of St. Charles will continue to make video teleconferencing via Zoom an option for public meetings.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
Click the following link to register for the meeting:
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 991 1947 3652 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
- Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
Register to join the meeting using the following link:
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 991 1947 3652
- Enter Participant ID: #
Public comments can be made via email and will be entered into the record at the meeting. Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 pm on December 12, 2022, with the subject title of Comment for P&D Committee Meeting.
|4a. Munhall Glen PUD Lots 44 & 45||14.72 MB|
|4b. McKnight Oral Surgery - Foxfield Commons||13.76 MB|
|4c. 2022 Housing Affordability Analysis||502.54 KB|
|4d. Facade Improvement Grant - 17 N. 2nd Ave.||1.66 MB|
|4e. Landmark Nomination - 201 Cedar Ave.||14.78 MB|
|4f. Downtown Riverfront Property||225.96 KB|